Treatment Time 20-30 Mins
lifetime- no need to replace any tubes
electricity consumption only 12watt
size- easy to move from place to place
light- glare-free and easy on the eyes
guarantee for 3 years
LED is a stylish, multifunctional and compact bright light device. A
combination of steel and light permeable plastic that is easy to
place in small spaces like kitchens or on desks. The round, harmonic
design creates a warm feeling of sunlight and summer. Thanks to the
high-quality components, the device is pleasant to use and it
provides a powerful light without straining the eyes.
is the light therapy range from Innojok. Innojok is a pioneer in the
research and development of medical bright light therapy lamps. Since
1993 they have been using this research to develop award winning
lighting and have been ranked several times as the most successful
lighting manufacturer in Finland and in Europe. All INNOLUX bright
light therapy devices are medically certified by Det
Norske Veritas and
come with a 2 year guarantee.
· Powerful 5 Light model for fastest treatment
· Advanced curved shape focuses the light for maximum effect
· Smooth opal diffuser gives a beautiful even luminosity
· Tilting base allows forward or backward movement of 6-12 degrees.
· A lightweight box fitted with a handle for ease of use
· It has two switches to vary the light output
· Optional floor stand or wall mounting bracket available
· Treatment time is approx 30 minutes
Light levels determine the sleep / wake cycles of both animals and humans. The desire to sleep is brought on by the secretion of Melatonin, and the bright natural light or the light from SAD light therapy lamp light boxes significantly reduces Melatonin, greatly improving our energy levels. Typical symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder S.A.D are depression, lethargy, anxiety, craving, social problems, sleep problems and loss of libido. These symptoms can be commonly resolved through the use of the Diamond 5 light box.
- You should sit in a comfortable chair in front of a table or desk.
- Place the SAD Light Box at an angle of around 45° to the left or right of your vision directly in front of you.
- Adjust stand so the SAD Lightbox is directed to your eye level (click here to purchase a Diamond SAD Lightbox stand)
- The Diamond 4 SAD Lightbox should be positioned NOT CLOSER than 51cm (20 inches), AND NOT FURTHER than 140cm from your eyes.
- The environment where you are using The Diamond 4 should be a well lit room – Natural daylight or electric lighting if it is dark.
- You can carry on doing normal activities whilst using BLUElight ie. Reading, writing, using a computer or watching TV.
Click here to read further instructions on how to use your Sad Lightbox
· Practical working distance by Lux in cm - 10,000 lux at 21" (55cm). 2500 lux at 55" (132cm)
· Average treatment time: 20 minutes
· Dimensions – Light box - 61 x 33 10 cm, Base - 23 x 28 x 5 cm
· Weight – 4.2kg
· Bulbs – 5x36w Daylight tubes
· Colour of light – Cool White
· Case – ABS
· Extra Features – 2 switches to vary the light output - 2, 3 or all 5 tubes on
· Guarantee – 3 years on the light box, 1 year on the tubes
Customers should note that Seasonal Affective Disorder is deemed to be disabling and may qualify for VAT relief. All products sold for these conditions are clearly marked as being sold as VAT free for which the appropriate VAT Exemption Form will be sent with your order and must be returned in the envelope provided in order to qualify for the VAT-free price.
If you suffer from S.A.D. choose the VAT Exempt option price and VAT will not be added to your order.
By choosing this option you are declaring that you are suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder and that you are receiving from Sad Shop®.
Please click here to read more on VAT Exemption.