Dust Mite Controller - Fight allergies caused by dust mites in your home
£25.95
  

Dust mites may be the cause of even more allergies than expected

It is now believed that over exposure to the dust mite may even result in a person becoming allergic to pollen and developing hay fever.

The dust mite might be responsible for up to 50% of respiratory asthma, eczema and rhinitis conditions.

After many years of research and clinical trials the results have been more than expected. The reduction in allergens was the goal of our research. The reduction in the dust mite population was an overwhelming breakthrough.

The Dust Mite Controller is a non toxic device, without the use of chemical substances; it is completely ecological and effectively reduces the number of dust mites and the allergens they product

How the Dust Mite Controller Works

The Dust Mite Controller is an emitter of pulsing ultrasonic waves at a frequency of 40.000 Hz, which is totally harmless for animals and humans, but very troublesome for the dust mite. The  ultrasonic  waves  seem  to  interfere  in  the  growing  cycle  of  house  dust  mites,  reducing  the allergenic  presence  in  the  domestic  environment.  For  best  results,  keep  plugged  in  at  all  times. Benefits  are  noticed  after  about  2  months  of  use,  when  the  population  on  dust  mites dramatically reduces.

  • Total Safe to Humans and Pets
  • Scientifically & Clinically proven
  • Reduces Risk of Asthma nd also improves symptoms
  • Helps Prevent Allergies
  • Improves Quality of Life

What are mites?
 

Dust Mite Controller

Mites are microscopical spiders the size of 200u. In particular, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farinae (figure 1), living in house dust, they are important agents responsible for allergic disorders.

These mites live in house dust and in bed components(like mattresses and pillows), feeding on epithelial dander.

What is house dust mite allergy?

Dust Mite Controller

House mite allergy is a hypersensitive reaction to proteins in the excretion of dust mites. The protein attacks the respiratory passages causing hay fever and asthma. It will aggravate atopic dermatitis in people who have a tendency to this problem.

House dust mites are found in all homes. They are microscopic organisms that thrive in warm and humid houses with lots of food - human skin. The mites prefer to live in beds and, because we spend about a third of the day in bed, we inhale large quantities of dust mite allergens.
 

How do you become allergic to house dust mites?

Dust Mite Controller

The excretion of the mites contains a number of protein substances. When these are inhaled or touch the skin, the body produces antibodies. These antibodies cause the release of a chemical called histamine that leads to swelling and irritation of the upper respiratory passages - typical asthma and hay fever symptoms. The predisposition for allergy is often hereditary.

Unlike pollen, dust mites are present all year round causing constant allergy - 'perennial' allergic rhinitis. The excretion from the mites dries out and can be launched into the air when someone walks over a rug, sits down in a chair, or shakes the bed clothes, giving allergic people immediate symptoms.
 

What are the symptoms of house dust mite allergy?

  • Hay fever, runny nose, itching, sneezing.
  • Watering eyes.
  • Asthma, difficulty in breathing.
  • Infantile eczema (a skin disease) may get worse.

DustMite Controller Product Specifications:

  • Activation by electric plug
  • Covering area : 80 m³
  • Places of use: bedroom, dining room, etc...

Advantages of using the Ultrasonic DustMite Controller :

  • DustMite Controller does not release any chemical substances
  • It is ecological
  • It has also been tested regarding ultrasound measures and electromagnetic compliance
  • It is CE marked
  • DustMite Controller is totally safe for all the family and the environment
  • Power usage is very lo
FREE Aromatherapy Oil with all purchases except bulbs